Overprinting is a great way of personalising your envelopes...
To personalise your envelope simply add your company logo and identity, or brand the complete envelope to compliment the rest of your marketing literature.
This can be done in any of the following ways:
- 4 Colour Process (CMYK artwork)
- 1 to 4 Spot Colours
- Print can be on Both sides of the Envelope
- Lithographic Print
- Flexographic Print as Envelopes are being Made
- Numbering each Envelope
- Alpha Numeric Print
Here at Automail we are increasingly concerned about the environment and are currently changing from oil and rubber based inks to more environmentally friendly vegetable based inks. You may additionally like to consider choosing an envelope from our recycled range; working together we can help reduce the industries affect on the environment.
To enquire about overprinting please either:
- Find the envelope you wish to print using the links tothe left and select YES to the overprinting option... or
- Use Request Quotation in the top menu, you willbe asked for envelope details first... or
- Simply use Contact in the top menu, phone, fax or e-mail us!
In addition to overprinting, we can supply envelopes produced from pre-printed flat sheets and also long run flexo-printed envelopes at manufacturer’s prices.